1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestions on how brands take advantage of consumers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rese, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Personalised experiences for shoppers:
    By following consumers once they visited a retailer’s site, companies can show them products according to the parts of the site they clicked on. It is of very importance that all products and offers are relevant to each consumer since mobile shopping sites display little information.

2. Social integration:
    Consumers love spending time on social media sites, 30% of smartphone users accessed social networking via mobile browsers, and the number of of mobile subscriber accessing Facebook increased by 112%, and the number of subscriber accessing Twitter raised by 347%. For the retailers integrating social into their mobile shopping experience is great due to the fact that consumers can easily share products they like with their friends and Family.

3. Mobile advertising:
    The key for mobile marketing us the flexibility of store location and store hours. More than advertising them, brands should think of creative ways to capture the interest of their audience thru mobile. Bands should think of ways on how will they make a sale, with different ideas that you will present, you will reach out to your consumers, entertaining them and offering them a good reason to come to their store or make an online purchase, there are a lot of fun and innovative ways in marketing that brands can use to come up for mobile and it’s high time to get going on them.

Rese, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. WizIMS

WizIMS Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips

Thanks

WizIMS, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  3. webmaster

webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    As we all know that 'Brand" can not be created over night and it is outcome of Trust, Goodwill, Service over a period of time. Hence, definately brand will have edge over competetion and consumer can take / buy brand product without thinking much.

webmaster, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  4. abelthomas

abelthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    Brands taking Advantage of Customers’ is happening all because of social media optimization. The process has picked up so fabulously over the years that every promoter behind a brand has all the time in the world to create definitive brand equity for that product and sell it convincingly. Hence, engaging customers and getting them to buy a product has never been easier!

abelthomas, Nov 9, 2011 IP
  5. RainDefenceRoofing

RainDefenceRoofing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was surprised when I looked at my google analytics results just how many people browse my site from a mobile device. I thought it would be the occasional person, but its a large percentage, to the extent that I redesigned the site to fit better on a smaller screen after checking my analytics stats. People love mobiles!

RainDefenceRoofing, Nov 10, 2011 IP
  6. anang

anang Peon

Best Answers:
    3 points here are very useful to get costumers, sales on social media absolutely need to be done by every seller if he wants to get more money.

anang, Nov 10, 2011 IP