1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suitable system for advertising company

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Scolpy, Mar 26, 2011.

Hello!

Do you know suitable system for advertising company(it's no matter if it's paid system)?

This is the basic requirements for system:

• Clients Profile - basic information about them(contact name, company name, company address, phone numbers and etc), and option to add fields. there is no option to register outside the system, the administrator create that profiles.
    • Internal Order Process - the clients can order advertising space from a catalog(that the administrator has created) by the following order:
      Advertising Type(paypar/magazine/website) ->
      Advertising Category(cars, trade, computers and etc) ->
      Advertising Media(Times, the daily telegraph/us weeklys/CNN, Google Adsense and etc)
    • Other system users - option to add low-level users(than administrator), like supporter and budget man.

This is the important things, if you know system that have those, I will be glad to know their names.

Thanks a lot! :)

(sorry if I've posted this thread in the wrong forum)

Scolpy, Mar 26, 2011 IP
  2. sasanko

sasanko Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can easily develop a site according to your requirements using cms like drupal/zoomla/wordpress or custom code it if you want.

sasanko, Mar 28, 2011 IP