1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Superb FireFox Extension

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Janissary, Apr 20, 2005.

1. mileusna

mileusna Peon

Best Answers:
    Groowe toolbar is really cool!

mileusna, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  2. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Me either, it's a waste of time, I don't know why webmasters go by the figures anymore.

MattUK, Apr 21, 2005 IP
  3. mikmik

mikmik Guest

Best Answers:
    For the web developer toolbar in FireFox, it is a beatiful thing. You can ediy CSS live, that is when you are looking at ant website, you pick 'edit CSS', then a sidebar opens with the css for the page. If you change a color property of some text, for instance, it is immediately reflected in the page you are viewing.

This goes well with the 'view source' and 'viewcss' tools in the toolbar, each is opened in its own tab (if you have it set that way, propbply default) and you can jump back an forth to see what is going on. GreeeEAAAT! for debugging bloody ^$&&^% (LOL) CSS problems.

There are just to many good features to mention in this extension (plug in) instant validation of any page and CSS, even local ones on your own computer. (You might have to be running your own local server for the last one now for the W3C)

I don't mean to highjack this thread. Just someone asked about this, so I want everyone to know how, like I said, this is a beautiful thing :) .

As for page rank, I have been involved in a few discussions elsewhere. Seems that the consensus is Google only updates the PR for their toolbar display every three or four months, and does not publish actual PR for us to see.

mikmik, Apr 21, 2005 IP