1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Superimposing lyrics over background music.

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by blueparukia, Sep 9, 2008.

Hey,

I've written and recorded a song in lyrics only (because not being a great singer, I had to edit the lyrics in Soundbooth to sound like a real voice) and I have composed the background music. Now I want to insert the vocals onto the music to make my song fall together.

What program(s) would I use to do this (have Audacity, Wavepad, Soundbooth CS3 + CS4 Beta and the humble ModPlug Tracker - none of which seem to have anything for this) and what steps would I go about to actually do it?

Cheers,

BP

blueparukia, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  2. DadsCashBlog

DadsCashBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Soundbooth should be able to handle this. Sounds like it is basically 2 tracks you have. You should be able to import the files into Soundbooth and place them on different tracks - almost like different layers in Photoshop. Then you can edit as needed to blend them together.

Daddyo - DadsCashBlog

DadsCashBlog, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  3. blueparukia

blueparukia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is what I have (2 tracks) and I can open them both with Soundbooth at the same time but have no option of merging them together. It shows both as Dual layer, even though the layers are exactly the same (Extensions are WAV and WMA)

blueparukia, Sep 10, 2008 IP