1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

T&Cs templates etc?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by yaroslav_nz, Jan 25, 2022.

I haver seen some people in this forum recommend to just copy T&C etc from a competitor site.

the competitor I found has this in their T&Cs

COPYRIGHT WARNING: The legal notices and administrative pages on this website, including this one, have been diligently drafted by an attorney. We at xyz.com have paid to license the use of these legal notices and administrative pages on xyz.com for your protection and ours. This material may not be used in any way for any reason and unauthorized use is policed via Copyscape to detect violators.

do you think they will actually look to find people who copy pasted their T&Cs?

yaroslav_nz, Jan 25, 2022 IP
  2. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If they have mentioned / included such a line I feel they will surely be on a lookout!
    You can use Terms and Conditions generator!

pratik, Jan 25, 2022 IP
    yaroslav_nz likes this.
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a game of financial chicken.

If they do and they send you a legal warning you'll either have to comply or reply via your own lawyer.

Let's say one of the owners is a lawyer, married to a lawyer, parent/child of a lawyer - the letter they send will cost them $0
    Now, do you have a pet lawyer who will handle it if you shout a round at the pub or babysit their kids on date night?

I'd recommend following @pratik's advice and using a generator.

sarahk, Jan 25, 2022 IP
    yaroslav_nz likes this.
  4. yaroslav_nz

yaroslav_nz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do you know any good free ones? Im searching but its mostly paid that Search Engine pushes to the top.

I don't wish bad on anyone, but when robo-lawyers replace lawyers, I don't think many people will miss them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2022
  5. yaroslav_nz

yaroslav_nz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I found one free template online, but its like giving the customer too many rights, looks like it was designed by an EU politician. The one I found on the competitor site is like full of "buyer be ware, we take not responsibility & at your own risk" kind of language.

6. yaroslav_nz

yaroslav_nz Greenhorn

Best Answers: