1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Targetting Specific Online Communities

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by austin-G, Dec 28, 2011.

I have just finished work on my new book store: http://redditorschoice.com/

As you can tell, this website targets users of Reddit. Many users of Reddit share similar interests and thus like similar books. My website is a tool that helps Redditors to locate books to read.

My point is that using social media to engage with and help users is much more helpful than using it to advertise. This is what separates the small sites form the big leagues. Not to say that redditorschoice.com is huge, but the market for interacting with and engaging users of social networks is a lot more robust than just using it to advertise. The focus should be on to help users (and make money in the background) rather than just focusing on monetary rewards.

Just something to think about.

austin-G, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  2. alimoula

alimoula Peon

Best Answers:
    you have a unique concept but i can't solve your problem

alimoula, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  3. Gary Richards

Gary Richards Guest

Best Answers:
    I think you are right using Social media will really get you great success on this.If social media blended with forum posting is done properly it works wonders.
    You can use some experts team like convertforce.com to do that for you.

Gary Richards, Jan 4, 2012 IP
  4. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark Peon

Best Answers:
    Better consider other strategies too not just focus on this one alone. There are still lots of things that you can do.

stellaandreapark, Jan 5, 2012 IP