1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Teenage Graphic Designer looking for Experience

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by LaDesign, Sep 17, 2012.

4.JPG lion5.jpg ALL About Hair2 copy.jpg Grudge Baby Effect copy.jpg ENVA.jpg
    Hello i'm currently a high school student building my portfolio as a graphic designer and a video editor. I'm just starting out doing online projects, trying to earn some experience as well as little cash. My portfolio website is currently under construction but if you would like you can email me at Advertisingadvantagemedia@gmail.com for graphing editing(re-touching, logos, posters, business cards etc...

For video works i can make basic text intros, video business cards with provided video clips or photographs. Checkout an example video business card i created for All About Hair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkzSrUxYoog as well as her website which is shown in her video description.
    I can create audio wave forms as well as a video layout specially for upcoming artists. If you would like to see some examples you can email me in the mean time until my website is launched online!

Thank you very much!

LaDesign, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  2. Murtaza Usman

Murtaza Usman Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice work buddy !!
    best of luck :)

Murtaza Usman, Sep 19, 2012 IP