1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Telenor Pakistan just changed the ownership of my number without documents.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rickprihar, Jul 10, 2011.

Be aware from Telenor Pakistan.

I have just losted one of my number that was registered on telenors network. They just changed the ownership of my number without my cnic and without my appearance.

I did asked the on helpline to never to issue this number to anyone else without me. But they not only issue the number to someone else but also changed the ownership of that number.. and when I asked them that it was taged to issue only me they said that any of your query is not valuable on helpline..

For this issue I also posted on thier facebook page but the did not provide me any proper solution or any satisfaction. Here is the image and the link of that post.
    http://www.facebook.com/TelenorPk/posts/10150218553504020
    [​IMG]

I put this post there on 23rd of june.... They were asking me to provide me the details of call records and the proof that you were the owner of that number... in the reply I did provide them everything... the call records.. the recharge histry and the scanned copy of CNIC that prooves that sim was owned by me...

Here is the email in which i did provide them everything

[​IMG]

We can see that I did send them the details on 25th of june but did not get any response... and I m asking them on 28th of june if they get any solution or any matched the details or not...

and after 29th of june I m still aksing them if the get any solution on 6th of july.

[​IMG]

and also make a new post on facebok..

[​IMG]

but its clear that there is no support.... there is now rules to block this kind of fraudulent activities in telenor...

and when I send them email that my ticket is in que... the quickly call me on my cell number and apologize that they can't do anything. The ownership is changed now and we can not give your sim back to you... however your details are correct but we cant give that sim back to you....

I also have records of calls with their help center guys...

When I asked them that i did tag the number on helpline to never issue anyone else they said we dont take care of these kind of queries on phone... and when I asked them to tag my other number form D. Ground Main Office... they did not provide me any document or any proof that I can show then next time that I did asked them to tag my numbers... They did it to do more fraudulent things and to save their side so taht they will ask people to show them any proof that they did tag their number and people will be unable to show them proof... What a stupid system...

rickprihar, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  2. Clive

Clive Web Developer

Best Answers:
    As far as I understand, Telenor is a GSM services provider, and you lost one of your mobile phone numbers contracted with them. How did you loose it? Was it a pre-pay number or a contract based one? Don't post facebook screenshots, most of us know how facebook looks like. Tell us what happened before claiming a company is acting fraudulently. Did you let the number expore before letting someone else get it?

Clive, Jul 10, 2011 IP
  3. rickprihar

rickprihar Peon

Best Answers:
    I was aware of that some one else is trying to get my number.. Because It happened with me about an year ago that someone get a duplicate sim card of my number... And this time he once again get a duplicate sim card.. I quickly call to the helpline and asked them that someone is trying to grab my number so dont issue this sim card without my personal appearance... but when I go to the servicec center to get a duplicate sim card they told me that now you are not the owner of this sim card... The number was pre-paid. And when I aske them that I did told them on helpline that some one is trying to get this number so dont issue this number to any other one then why did thy changed the ownership... They simpaly replied, we don't take any care of your qurey that you tell us on helpline..

rickprihar, Jul 11, 2011 IP