1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

templatemonster scamming?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Michellylei, Apr 29, 2009.

I just buy template from templatedownload dot net which say he is reseller of templatemonster. But when i setup it , i found there is some error in info.txt and i can not get what demo looking.

for example, feature production on homepage should be 3 colume per row. but one colume per row on my site.

i try to set Featured Products Columns per Row to 1 (indicated by info.txt ) or 3(should be correct). both not work. finally i found the code seem be hacked on purpose.

when check the code, i found $col_width = 100% at featured_products.php in module folder. so whenever Featured Products Columns per Row = 1 or 3, alway $col_width = 100% so

<div class="centerBoxContentsFeatured centeredContent back" style="width:100%;">
    Code (markup):
    width alway=100% that is one colume per row. when i fix it, i found other more question. so i just give up and post here to get some feedback.

I do not know if it is problem of templatedownload or templatemonster. i hope someone give me feedback.

PS: i already contact support of templatedownload , he said he can not solve the problem , need me provide admin and ftp to online ticket. if the code is changed on purpose. i think i do not need to do so.

PSS:i found i pay to so it is templatemonster paypal right? so templatemonster should be with responsibility for it even templatedownload do it.

psss If u know css or zencart can fix error,plz pm me.

Michellylei, Apr 29, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Send a mail direct to template monster and see if you really bought it from them. If not then wait for your response from the tech support. If they can't help then request a refund. That's about all you can do. The real Template Monster site has been around a long time.

internetmarketingiq, Apr 29, 2009 IP