1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thank You All

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bLaDeY, Jan 29, 2005.

Hi All,
    I'm not sure whether this is the best place to be putting this, if not I'm sure it will be moved.

As you've probably guessed by now I'm not a huge poster, I rather quality over quantity although I'm more than happy to add my fair share when I'm knowledgeable on a particular topic which at the moment isn't at the level where I'd say I know what I'm talking about.

Anyway on with the purpose of this post, I've been with co-op for a few weeks now maybe more and read new posts daily. I checked my rankings this afternoon and to my surprise I have jumped up in the rankings in a big way which has put me in the best mood I've been in for quite some period time.

There is obviously still much more for me to learn but thus far with all the helpful members and posts I personally think it has made me much more aware of what I need to do in order to get to the top and stay there. Having said that I am learning more and more each time I visit here without even noticing it. :eek:

So all in all I wish to thank you all, especially joeychgo for spoon feeding me back when I was getting the co-op all setup on my site. Other than that there is no particular individual which stands out, it has just been plenty of reading and taking mental notes of various posts by all the members.

Cheers
    Darren

bLaDeY, Jan 29, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Right on man, good to have you here, Joey is alright, hope things work out for you and we hear more from you :)

anthonycea, Jan 29, 2005 IP
  3. MELLA

MELLA Peon

Best Answers:
    You are more than welcome!!!!!!

I just knew my lessons in PHP, HTML, SEO and PR would come in handy for you.

Anytime you need more help - just HOLLA :p :D

MELLA, Jan 30, 2005 IP
  4. david_sakh

david_sakh Peon

Best Answers:
    hehe bladey you are one of our best new members

Glad the smart ones could help so I could put my innane comments in between. :)

david_sakh, Jan 30, 2005 IP
  5. MaxM

MaxM Peon

Best Answers:
    While I personally can't take an iota of credit for assistance, great job on getting to where you're at.

MaxM, Jan 31, 2005 IP
  6. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad it's working for you. [​IMG]

mopacfan, Jan 31, 2005 IP