1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Video Sharing Submitter Software

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by marcelobacchi, Jun 13, 2010.

Hi Guys,

I want to send my videos at once to all video sharing websites out there. For example: You Tube, Google Video, Vimeo, etc. I do not want to pay monthly subscription to websites such as Traffic Geyser and others.

Would you guys recommend any software that submits video to 1000... of video sharing website at once?

Thanks

Marcelo Bacchi
    YourInternetMarkertingSecrets.com

marcelobacchi, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  2. yacoobsyifa06

yacoobsyifa06 Peon

Best Answers:
    TubeMogul’s mission is to get online videos watched and watched longer by highly targeted TV-sized audiences. TubeMogul services are powered by the company’s unprecedented data platform that processes billions of video streams every month from the Internet’s top publishers to know precisely who is watching what and where online. Advertisers and marketers never again have to choose engagement and accountability over reach if they use TubeMogul's online video distribution, analytics and video ad platform. More play time is yours at TubeMogul.com.

http://www.tubemogul.com/

yacoobsyifa06, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  3. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second tubemogul - its free, and it lets you submit to a couple of dozen sites at once.

Even though you might want to submit to 1,000s of sites at one time, your videos might not be appropriate for the sites content. Like 5 minute video - they only take videos around 5 minutes long. How to video - they only take videos that describe how to do something.

Also, some sites do not get the views to justify uploading a video to. Why spend 30 minutes uploading an HD video, for it to only get 5 views in a year.

Upload the video to tubemogul, then blast it out from there.

~kev~, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. marcelobacchi

marcelobacchi Peon

Best Answers:
    Great news I had a look at the website and it looks fantastic. I will give a try at the Free version and if it works for me I am going to subscribe. The Free version allow me to sent 100 videos deployment (Video Deployments is the number of videos deployed - so one video distributed to five sites counts as five (5) video deployments.). A 100 is a good number to start with. Thank you very much for your time and attention.

Best regards

Marcelo Bacchi
    yourinternetmarketingsecrets.com

marcelobacchi, Jun 15, 2010 IP