1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Importance of a Domain name!?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by 0lgi, May 13, 2010.

Hello DPers,

Its really late over here (3:10 AM to be exact) and I was inspired writing an article. To tell the truth I was inspired from a couple of guys which were telling me "if we could turn back the time we would have registered google.com ,yahoo.com facebook.com and so on"

I didn't know what to respond because at their own world, they were somehow right however my response to them and to everyone else is quite opposite

http://www.olgizenullari.com/its-not-the-domain-name-which-makes-a-site-successful.html/

Have a read and do let me know what you think

0lgi, May 13, 2010 IP
  2. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hmmm... nice articles to motivate..
    So you think, how domain can be successful is depend on how the team develop it?

I agree with you.
    nobody knows if google will success, back in the earlier start of google,
    when they go public, their stock price is cheap (it's normal because still small)
    but now, how lucky are the people who bought it, google become the most largest company in the internet.

petr_ind, May 15, 2010 IP