1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The importance of social networks pages and business marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by peter julius, Jul 30, 2013.

What do you guys think about the importance of social networks pages and business marketing ? Is it a good tool for businesses to market their products/services ? Also, if you think it's important, give me your top 3 of the best social networks to make marketing ?

Questions, comment, opinion ? Feel free !

Peter J.

peter julius, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. Alrik Vincent

Alrik Vincent Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Which social network you market depends on your audience really.

The best social network for me is Facebook simply because of its size and the way you can target ads to insane levels.

Then there is Twitter. I dont use it much because I spend most of my time on Facebook which gives me the necessary returns. One mistake people make is having their foot in several social networking sites and they end up not performing in any of them. So focus on one social networking site which you find will be good and then once you have mastered it, go to another one.

Pintrest is the third social network of choice. It is good if you have a female audience. There is also youtube and I think it dominates other social networks. The skills you need to succeed there are different from other social networking sites. But the traffic you can get from there is more than any other.

The importance of social media is that when SEO can be unpredictable as it can cause, large dips and rise in traffic, Social Media is your go to source for the traffic. There are some things you need to do to succeed in each social media and the rules are different for each network. But these are things you can learn as you go.

I can tell you what to do in facebook because I use it. Just make a facebook page for your niche and build following for that. Try to make a page for your niche instead of for your business. You will get better following that way. For example if you are in the weight loss niche, have a page called "Healthy Eating & Living" or something like that instead of "Tom's Weight Loss Guide". This is a start in the right direction. You can learn other aspects of facebook as you go on.

All the best. :)

Alrik Vincent, Aug 3, 2013 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook and Twitter are by far the two most widely used. So many large companies have their own Twitter and Facebook pages now. It's a great way to reach consumers.

danasurvey, Aug 13, 2013 IP