1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Impossible Task?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CJEUK, Jul 29, 2010.

hey guys

everyone has been so kind here at digital point but thing is i lost everything with my last bussiness, had to spend all the money on funeral costs :'(

so i am now on square one, even less than square one. if thats possible

see i have know money, but alot of time

Any ideas that i can start again makeing money from again?

my plan will to find a way to make money, such as posting on forums or somthing for money and then build a small sites, sell for small ammount, and repeat that

any ideas? good plan?

thanks guys!

also if there is anything anyone can offer me that would be amazing, such as domains, hosting, advice anything, would be amazing

also anything i can help you with just ask!

CJEUK, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    I would just do some bum marketing. This is affiliate marketing using article submissions. It's free and effective!

If you have the skills you can also throw up a clickbank product for free (assuming you can make the product and the website).

Make a blog and get some affiliate sales on your blog as well. Maybe you can write articles and sell them directly to other vendors on clickbank (some articles go for 5 dollars per article this can help you generate some base income).

But as far as making money without spending any, you're gonna need hard work because your time is the only valuable thing you have right now so work hard and generate some income and use this money to expand into new ventures.

Le Dangles, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  3. Techjr

Techjr Peon

Best Answers:
    You could do affiliate marketing like Le Dangles suggested although it may be long term before you see results.
    Also don't just go for what would make you the most money sign up for something you love to do. In the end it makes it much easier and makes you more willing to work on the product.

In terms of domains namecheap.com is a great domain provider. For hosting you could go with a free host but make sure to make daily backups. Once you make your first profit amount go with a host like hostgator or stablehost.

Techjr, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  4. Andrew Clave

Andrew Clave Peon

Best Answers:
    Offer your services writing, doing SEO, building affiliate sites, even working as virtual assistant. If you already have some presence in this forum or others, it shouldn't take long till people who already know you start requiring your services. The reason I recommend offering your services is that this option generally requires the lowest starting costs and amount of time to be up and running.
    All the best

Andrew Clave, Jul 30, 2010 IP