1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Marketplace

Discussion in 'General Business' started by aidanriley629, Nov 2, 2013.

I'm wondering what kinds of things are being sold business-wise in the Marketplace.

Assume I own a business. (I do not).
    To sum up my question: what's the best kind of business to make money in the marketplace (if any)? Should I even bother with Marketplace to offer my products? That is to say, what are typical products that actually sell, there? I don't really see a point to using it -- it looks like a bunch of things that never sell, but a few specialized items that get sold quickly and for a lot of money.

If I were to own a business, for example, in web design, how could I use the marketplace as an advantage over individual clients with specific requests, instead of designing something, then either selling it in the marketplace? Here, for example. I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think many things are purchased (if any) this part of the marketplace. I'm only basing that based upon the fact that his or her product has been available for quite some time but he or she has no "Reviews" there. Perhaps his product is purchased quite often, just that no one leaves reviews there.

[Edited: found a typo]

aidanriley629, Nov 2, 2013 IP
  2. depondev

depondev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    really you don't know what kind of your services?

depondev, Nov 25, 2013 IP