1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The new Egyptian owner of blograins cause a rise in Domains prices after bidding rec

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vintacraft, Jun 16, 2012.

Few days ago when he finished his big deal to buy blograins dot com and established a new free blog hosting service I found something over the net :eek:n twitter,facebook and digg about 14$ millions in this deal and all were amazing how this unknown man will monetize this work
    To be more ambiguous 24 ago I found more than 15 domains had been sold to unknown buyer and the only common thing between all domains is blograins
    Even it ended with .net ,.org ….. so it went wild when even some domains with the magic word (blograins) but with "_" or "-" had been sold also
    Now I ask is there some one trying to create something similar to the Blogs Blogger or WordPress with this Mental monopoly?
    Sure we like every one offers a new service to free blogs and allowed their ads with no cost but I am just asking because I think this act is just Top of the iceberg floating
    With hug money to occupancy the net economy

vintacraft, Jun 16, 2012 IP