1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Monetization Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, Sep 17, 2008.

I wanted to start a thread that we can all share the best ways of profiting from proxies I have seen a few thread around with people asking the best ways to make money via proxies.

I have found PayPopUp to be a profitable and have earned $11.00 a day on a good day with just one proxy with is only with 7,000 page views most of the traffic being US.

I didn't run adsense at the time but If I did I think I could of boosted earnings to $13.00 - $15.00 a day for just one proxy, so if you started 10 proxies you can see how this can be very profitable $13x10 = $130 a day from proxies!

My screenshot from 2007

[​IMG]

If anyone else has any ideas on creating revenue from proxies please share with us!

If you're wanting to sign up to PayPopUp please use my referral link in my signature!

Seqqa, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  2. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay pop up does sound intersting, although can anyone vouch for a better alternative. I have signed up for canep, GI, Freedom of Ads and am waiting for their replies. With mainly Tier 1 (US, UK) traffic, what popunder company pays the best on proxies?

guruguy, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  3. z613

z613 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypopup offers In Page Banners, Pop-Under, Text-link, Floating/Layer ad, Interstitial ad - Are you running all of these to make $11.00 a day?

z613, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  4. imteaz

imteaz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you don't mind, could you please post your proxy url.

also if anyone know how to get traffic to proxy site please post. thanks

imteaz, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  5. casualmusic

casualmusic Active Member

Best Answers:
    good thread - i've always had trouble monetizing my proxy. i can't seem to go over $3-$5/day.

casualmusic, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  6. proxywhereabouts

proxywhereabouts Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good thread indeed, but to make it fair, if you are claiming to have made $10 per day on ONE proxy, better give us the url of your proxies.

proxywhereabouts, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  7. happpy

happpy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nice try,
    but screenshots from 2007 are 1 year old.

admarket changed a lot in this time.

i have a site, that in 2007 made me $50 a day,
    now its making $5 a day...

traffic did not decrease... only adprices changed

happpy, Sep 17, 2008 IP
  8. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    Well your signature link has paypopup affiliate link which is fine but really things are not adding well. I mean a screenshot of nov last year + only talk of paypopup(which sucks by the way) + your referral link.

Anyway are you still making this much money with them ? if yes than please hare current info.

poseidon, Sep 17, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  9. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know if inline ads are allowed to be run on your proxified pages with adbrite? I have tried contacting adbrite but with no response.

guruguy, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  10. goldmon

goldmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    paypopup never approved any of my proxys,sites..how u people have site with paypopup?

goldmon, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  11. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I just got my rejection letter from paypopup ads. I wouldn't have gone with them anyway as the site is so out of date. How long do the bigger proxy companies (GI, Canep, FOA, Mediashakers) take to reply to your application. It has been verging on a week for me with no reply, which I find quite annoying having just started my network

guruguy, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  12. newzone

newzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Freedom of Ads it's .... friendly and will help you if you have some problems, Mediashakers, Global Interactive never answer to your emails even if you write them 2 -3 , they are not interested so i have a bad impression about them.

I don't think PayPopUp allow proxies .

newzone, Sep 18, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  13. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't run proxies anymore although I do still help a few friends get the best out of theres, proxies was once my main earner and then I found affiliate marketing to be profitable.

Seqqa, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  14. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    can someone tell me why after 2 weeks there still isnt any adbrite ads showing?if they are not going to show ads,i need another option

templates, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  15. newzone

newzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    probably because US , UK traffic is missing or the traffic it's very low, second you can't see them because you are not from US, UK, Australia, Europe or ( the converting areas ).

newzone, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  16. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't use adbrite my CTR was terrible like in around 97 thousand impressions I'd get 12 clicks it was that bad your better with something that pays you a more stable income like a fixed CPM program.

Seqqa, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  17. guruguy

guruguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help newzone. As for adbrite, I think it would be great if you can deal with it like a true CPM program. I currently have decent rates for the CPM banners on adbrite however my problem is that there are three times as many CPC ads showing as CPM, and the CPC ads have a CTR of 0.001 or something ridiculously low hence with 3 times the impressions I earn 1/5th of the revenue of CPM based. It would be good if they had a way to display just CPM ads and block CPC as then my income would take a turn for the better :D

guruguy, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  18. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone tried CPA offers instead of CPM programs you may find putting a 'win a Ipod' banner on your site may do a better eCPM than using a cpm network that give you a fixed CPM.

If it was an email submit paying around $1.00 you would only need one lead on 1,000 raw pageviews to come out with a eCPM of $1.00 which for proxies would be better than anything else on the current market!

Seqqa, Sep 18, 2008 IP
  19. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:

Unlikly to happen unless you really know how to pick the banner that might interest people. I've done it before with neverblue and CJ and gone threw hundreds of thousands of impressions everyday and maby a got a lead 3 times a week for $1 or whatever. Its not that easy, but I thin I might give it another shot with openads. Becuase last time mate1 blocked my domain for some reason. I think too many impressions and not leads. So i have to host the images myself somehow.

Dollar, Sep 18, 2008 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  20. Seqqa

Seqqa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have basically got to think like a school kid, kids are not going to click ads unless it's something that relates to them and most adverts don't so maybe ads that relate to mobiles, ipods and music etc may do well just depends you have to think alittle about your market sometimes.

Seqqa, Sep 18, 2008 IP