1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

the real value of digg most marketers miss out on

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by disgust, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Alan Murray

Alan Murray Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was going to ask that as well! Very good article disgust. You are one of the best posters on DP.

I would advise DP members to take a good look round her site - some very good content.

Alan Murray, Nov 29, 2006 IP
  2. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good article. It states the obvious when the obvious needs to be restated. Nice. :D

Lpspider, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  3. sz2006

sz2006 Guest

Best Answers:
    Not just Digg, but all popular websites are like this. Google, Yahoo, Delicious......

sz2006, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  4. Blogspotter

Blogspotter Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But the buggers at Digg are pretty quick to ban URLs. Banned one of mine in the initial days of Digg.. and a very good and genuine URL at that.. Only I tried to submit all the pages the day I discovered Digg. If they allow submit to digg button on every page, why can't i submit I still don't know.. Now I am careful.. It was long before Johm Chow was banned :) ..

Blogspotter, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  5. kimleema

kimleema Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So, what is the real value of Digg that most marketers miss out on? Is that possible for you to reveal what is the secret? Because I'm curious about it, what are somethings that most of marketers don't see?

kimleema, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  6. scolexportal

scolexportal Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been submitting my posts' URL to Digg but i do not actually know what benefits i can get from it. I only have 2 followers in Digg. I don't know how i can get more followers.

scolexportal, Jan 12, 2011 IP
  7. ListBuildingForNewbies

ListBuildingForNewbies Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for starting this interesting thread. Frankly, although I'm a professional writer and I regularly post on my blogs, I've never bothered to sign up with Digg. After reading this thread, I understand that it would be a waste of my time. From what I've read on this thread, I think that publishing articles on ezine etc. brings more backlinks than Digg.

ListBuildingForNewbies, Jan 13, 2011 IP