1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Truth About Attraction Marketing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by palmfanatic, Sep 19, 2015.

Todays post is going to be a hard one for me to write, but I feel it's important and worth sharing.
    The person who you are , the person who you want to be , and the person who you become is constantly changing and evolving.
    The current catch phrase on the internet is attraction marketing , and a bit like my feelings on Seo that's all well and good but attracting people with smoke and mirrors is all very well. Eventually you have to be real.

Sometimes I think i am too revealing of myself , that I try and give too much, but I am a firm believer of the more you give and help people the more you will be rewarded long term.

Sure some people will abuse your kindness and willingness to help but there are so many marketers out there who don't care , they recruit recruit recruit and just keep on moving.
    But they are building their business on quick sand , because firstly that's not duplicatable and secondly they are not working with and growing a team .
    To build any team be in Internet marketing , network marketing or a real world business you are only ever going to be as strong as your weakest link.

If you want to have a strong growing sustainable business , look after and train your people the way you would want to be trained .
    Be patient with them, mentor help and encourage them .
    Because if you teach them properly they will teach their down lines properly and boom your business will flourish .

Believe me you will be rewarded if you do things properly .

Don't be a shister , don't try and be something you aren't and keep on working

Peter

palmfanatic, Sep 19, 2015 IP