1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The YouTube channel received a community warning that limited the channel's views and was deleted!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by maotuo412, May 12, 2023.

I'm Kolin, and I've had an extraordinary journey on YouTube. The creation, which was once full of fun and a sense of accomplishment, fell into confusion due to a ban notice.
    The first time I received a community warning was because I posted an external ad link in the description column, and then said that my content violated our policies related to spam, fraud and deceptive behavior
    And after a period of time, the traffic and click rate of the channel suddenly decreased a lot, I thought it was because the content I made was unpopular
    It wasn't long before my channel was removed. I got an email from youtube telling me that my account has been terminated due to repeated or egregious violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. and the claim cannot be reinstated
    Only then did I know that my channel’s playback volume may have dropped significantly due to community warnings
    I've inadvertently violated YouTube's Community Guidelines, especially our policy regarding nudity. My channel was permanently banned without my knowledge. This sudden blow left me disappointed and depressed.
    However, I decided to pick myself up and re-examine my creative attitude. Self-media is an important platform for me to show my talents and express myself. Although I have experienced setbacks, I firmly believe that as long as I persevere, I will find my place again.
    Now, I've regrouped and am determined to re-enter the YouTube arena with a more careful and focused attitude. This is a challenging process, but I believe that growing up and starting again will bring me a better future.

maotuo412, May 12, 2023 IP
  2. chh758252

chh758252 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Kolin, man, that sounds like a tough break. YouTube's rules can be pretty strict and sometimes it's easy to unintentionally cross a line. It's good that you're not giving up though. Starting over can be a fresh opportunity to rethink your strategy and make something even better than before. Sometimes setbacks are just setups for comebacks. Good luck on your new YouTube journey, bro!
    https://gokutoapk.top/

chh758252, Sep 18, 2023 IP