1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This Is How I Use Facebook To Get 200-300 Unique Visitors Everyday & Making More Sales!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Rogi, Jan 26, 2013.

Disclaimer: This method is not discovered by me. I got it from here free of cost! It's available on all over the internet. I am just explaining how I changed it a bit as per my requirement and I got results!!

Ok, this is how I get 200-300 unique visitors every day and make more sales and money.
    Step by step information:
    1. Create a new Facebook account and add some friends manually which have similar interests with you.
    2. After adding some friends, go for automation. The way of automation is already mentioned in the method above.
    3. The key is 'Go Slow'. If you do it fast, then FB will ban you.
    4. Once you've a lot of friends say 400-500, create a good looking fan page for your website. There're a lot of good programs/scripts out there, which you can use to make a good looking custom fan page.
    5. Suggest your friends your fan page and try to get Facebook likes. The more likes you get the more traffic you'll get to your website. If you can find a application which post your fan page contents to the wall of your fans, then it'll be awesome!
    6. Simply post your website link with a nice offer (or same offer) everyday. You can also create a blog to post articles about your niche. Share your articles on your fan page.
    7. Your fans will not only read the articles and come to your website, but will also share the contents with their friends. That way, you'll get viral traffic!!
    8. If you don't have a website you can use Clickbank to make money with Facebook.
    9. Do it on the regular basis and you'll start getting regular traffic from Facebook without any problem.
    Whatever I mentioned here, is simply a summary of what I learnt and applied from the method I mentioned above. You can download it from author Website here (no affiliate link, no opt-in):

Rogi, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  2. elfguy

elfguy Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly this is not any kind of secret, this is just how anybody would use Facebook to market a site. The problem is the amount of work needed for the result you get. To get 200-300 visitors to your site you will need far more than 400-500 friends unless you are very very lucky. If you add more than a few dozens per day you will get rate limited by Facebook, so doing this by hand will take you a couple of weeks if not months, which is why most people use automated methods instead.

elfguy, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  3. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never said that I am sharing a 'secret'. I never said that you can do it with 400-500 friends. I said you can 'start' once you've that number of friends. You need to constantly adding friends, which is really easy. You can simply download the guide I mentioned in the thread to know more.

Rogi, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  4. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can speed up process by investing some money to do this on gigs from Fiverr and similar sites where you can get many friends and likes for $5.

VideoWhisper.com, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  5. Rogi

Rogi Active Member

Best Answers:
    @VideoWhisper: I doubt that will work. Because most of the friends you buy over Fiverr are fake and not real people. So, adding people naturally is the way to go. Because the friends you get naturally stay longer and check your offers and visit your websites.

Rogi, Jan 27, 2013 IP