1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is how to end world hunger.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Top3Guaranteed, Jul 29, 2023.

Hi,

More than a decade ago, I use to think about world hunger problems, so it's in the back of my mind, years ago, I thought I would create a website and collect money to solve hunger problems. But, now no longer gonna do it. But, here I just calculate what it's gonna take and the best way to do it. I want to share it, because already thought about it and calculated it and don't want it to just stay in my mind alone.

There are 800 million people worldwide going hungry (10%).

It can cost about $0.40 per 3 meals per day per 1 person.

So, we need about $100 billion per year to help them. With just $100 billion per year, nobody in the world will go hungry.

Now, if everyone, all countries, the government of all countries collects just 0.5 % extra hunger tax, they already collect 20% in my country, if they collect just 20.5% instead. We can gather $100 billion per year and help end world hunger as GDP of the world is about $110 trillion.

This task is to be carried out by an organization like United Nations or something like that. I would happily pay 0.5% tax to make this a reality, rather than showing me ads on Youtube that some NGO will do it, because I don't trust them where the money would go.

It's actually quite simple, the thing is, the problem must be solve by a governor like UN, rather than some individual.

Just want to share, hope my thought becomes a reality.

Thanks for reading.

Top3Guaranteed, Jul 29, 2023 IP