1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This is sick!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by obenix, Mar 17, 2005.

1. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder if they have many takers on the hunting part????? It would be interesting to see if anyone does it. Maybe some handicap guy in a wheelchair who couldn't get out

debunked, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hell yes, it is the way I pick up chicks in bars in my old age, a robot hits on them for me at the bar by remote control :) I can do all this from my desktop :cool:

Just love the sport of it, plus I get a full video of the spot :eek: :cool:

anthonycea, Mar 17, 2005 IP
  3. wendydettmer

wendydettmer Peon

Best Answers:

Ok....I'm not going to be inflammatory back, even though I think that's a bit heated.

From reading the site this morning, here is what i saw and was basing my statement on:

Currently, shooters will be able to fire 10 (ten) .22 caliber rounds at paper and silhouette targets. You may also have a DVD recording and/or the paper target from the session shipped as an option. Look for additional, varied shooting systems along with competitions to come online soon.

That is what i was referring to in regards to the target practice. (shooting at paper, not animals. i am aware of the difference...)

Upon reading further (I apologize I did not do so earlier) I see that they are looking, in the future, to offer it as real hunting. The hunter does have the option of using the meat however However, that does increase the moral issues involved.

But seriously, calling me stupid for that? They DO offer target practice now, and they do not offer the live hunting as of yet....

wendydettmer, Mar 17, 2005 IP