1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This just proves how stupid people with MBA's really are!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Seqqa, Oct 11, 2010.

Lol I came across this post yesterday on TechCrunch, it's so stupid I'm sure a 5th grader could put it together with a calculator. They've basically created 13 simple mathmatical mock ups to show how you can get a start-up from $0 to $10m in revenue. After starting to go through it, I really couldn't understand where the substance was in it? The more I kept reading the more I realised that this post is completely dreamt up and based around no factual data, whoever wrote that post is a bit of a clown and the comments underneath the blog post back me up.

http://techcrunch.com/2010/10/10/teardown-13-ways-10-million-revenues/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    Seqqa, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just feel the urge to bang my head against the desk when I see such stupidity posted . They assume that someone will actually pay you if your traffic doesn't provide results . In reality if your traffic doesn't generate money for the company buying the ad you're soon gonna get ads that pay nothing (ya srsly they don't pay a cent) or your middle man (let's say Google) will inform you that your contract is null an void (or they'll just ban you for no reason) .

ApocalypseXL, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  3. JoesMillion

JoesMillion Peon

Best Answers:
    Curious who the "guest author" is.

JoesMillion, Oct 12, 2010 IP