1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Thoughts on PostNuke

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Ian, Jun 3, 2006.

I have a site I've been working on that after having used several CMS systems for other sites (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.) it appears that PostNuke fits the needs of what I was thinking in terms of the layout, etc.

I noticed Chitika seems to use it as well, and I wanted to find out if anyone has had any real success in modifying the templates, and how well those who have used it found it for SEO optimization. I see everyone talking about the other CMS systems, but not many seem to use PostNuke.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Ian

Ian, Jun 3, 2006 IP
  2. Technology

Technology Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I highly recommend postnuke in terms of everything if you wanna go for Open Source.
    Postnuke is very much easy to use, then it is highly customisable, SEO can be awsome (if a person have lil knowledge).

It's really damn easy to make themes of postnuke. Just use autothemes, and Tada!!! open your dreamweaver and make hell lot of themes from it.

Security Purpose: Though it is an open source, people can exploit it with various xss or anything like that. Come on even paid scripts gets exploited.

Best hacks for blocks or mods are compatible with postnuke 0.750.. not the later one.

Rating: 4.5/5 in terms of everything.

Technology, Jun 3, 2006 IP