1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Through the dross.. good quality photoshop brushes?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by cloudstructure, Dec 7, 2007.

There are so many sites for photoshop brushes out there... I know, ive been trawling them for days... Deviant art, brusheezy, obsidian dawn, ps brushes etc etc, to name a few of the big ones

Problem i'm finding though, is that whilst a lot of the sets have good ideas, theyre just not very well executed - the designs are too big/small/don't mesh together/not versatile/messy... Its a common thing i guess to throw something together. I guess im looking for good clean basics rather than endless badly cut-out photographic stuff..

I'm looking for really high quality brush sites made by good designers, either paying or not, i don't mind. Can anyone suggest any hidden gems that may be hiding out there?

cloudstructure, Dec 7, 2007 IP
  2. NimbleOne

NimbleOne Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried Adobe's site? www dot adobe dot com slash products slash plugins slash photoshop

If none of the plugins are what you are looking for, you'll at least have a list of Photoshop developers. They may have additional items on their own site.

I have found a few good items from About dot com too, but you really have to pick your way through them: graphicssoft dot about dot com slash od slash photoshopbrushes slash Free_Adobe_Photoshop_Brushes_to_Download dot htm

Good luck!

NimbleOne, Dec 7, 2007 IP