1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tiffany Taylor teaches men how to attract, seduce and pick-up women quickly and easil

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ovie73, Feb 20, 2010.

"How To Approach Any Woman, Anywhere And Know Exactly What To Say To Get Her To Give You Her Number And Go On A Date With You - NOW" Personal note today: Women have tried to have my guide BANNED. As of today, I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to sell it. Why? Because they don't want YOU to have the power of sexual selection they have gained over the past 20 years or so since women's earning power increased and their reliance on a male providor disappeared. And I have to say. I'm not too sure how long I will be able to keep selling it. Because of the pressure certain influential women...using highly effective pyschological techniques...Visit the original website..to read more...http://kakang73.guygirl.hop.clickbank.net/

ovie73, Feb 20, 2010 IP