1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Time tracking and task management software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by everythinglore, Nov 21, 2013.

Do use time tracking and task management software for your outsourced employees? If yes, can you give what are the features that you like most and how does it helps you get the desired output from your employees. Your recommendations are greatly appreciated and would be a great help.

everythinglore, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  2. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the period of glory (2006-2010) I've bought the SAP HR and I've paid some courses for the HR Manager. But when the crisis came and affect all the businesses in Europe, I've just cancel the subscription. It was working perfect with our team of 74 "heads" in that period. I can't say that was the best platform but was enough for a company that had 3-4 projects in the same time.

RosuC, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  3. everythinglore

everythinglore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for introducing SAP HR. That would be great since we do have remote staff...Checking on it. We'd tried also Asana for task management. Have you heard about this?

everythinglore, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  4. RosuC

RosuC Active Member

Best Answers:
    Asana is limited comparative with SAP, as well the remote tracking in SAP is much more evolved than the Asana's one. I've test many Management Software in the last 8 years and there are +/- in each of them of course. All is about the needs that your organisation has.

RosuC, Nov 22, 2013 IP
  5. everythinglore

everythinglore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your notes.

everythinglore, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  6. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    Asana is a good software for task management. To be honest, I've used it too.
    However, for time tracking, what I'm currently using is Time Doctor.
    What I liked most with this software is the ability to efficiently tracks time in "real time", rather than remembering afterwards the time to be tracked.
    Other than that, the screenshot recording is absolute awesome. It really helps you overcome unrelated browsing such as Facebook, Youtube etc. as it always prompts a message whenever you visit these sites.

jonrod, Nov 26, 2013 IP