1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tip for Time Tracking Your Employees

Discussion in 'General Business' started by adillon, Aug 12, 2010.

If you're hiring independent contractors, you'll want a way to oversee their work even when they aren't under your nose. I've found that Tempo is a great resource to use. A web-based time tracker and report generator, your employee can record how much time is being applied to what activity. You'll be able to pay with more confidence when you know exactly how it was earned.

With this data, you can generate reports to analyze team efficiency, compare performance and identify trends.

No business with freelance workers should be without this tool. If you're interested, check it out here: http://zetetic.net/c/tempo-forum

adillon, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  2. kmac711

kmac711 Peon

Best Answers:
    oDesk is a great site to use too. I've used them for forum posting and for when I had some guys make a website of mine.

kmac711, Aug 12, 2010 IP
  3. MayaLocke

MayaLocke Peon

Best Answers:
    You could use a keylogger for tracking and spot checking what they are doing when on the clock. Ultimately though my experience is that you have to have a level of trust or it simply won't work.

MayaLocke, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  4. wholesalechecklist

wholesalechecklist Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that it would be nice to track them, but have you thought about other alternatives all together? Maybe instead of paying them per hour, you can pay them per project. That way, they have an incentive to finish correctly and quickly, and you do not have to worry about monitoring them.

wholesalechecklist, Aug 14, 2010 IP