1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Tips] How to Increase your Fiverr Sales

Discussion in 'General Business' started by funprobuy, Jan 5, 2015.

I am not sure if this was post before, but I am willing to share some tips on how you can increase your Fiverr Sales.

So here is a few tips :)

Let´s suppose our Gig is a Design Gig

Add a very good, original and fun Gig Title ( Design Very COOL Avatar!)

Optimize your gig to the max, adding a good description and make sure to include your keyword a few times in a good description. Make it atleast 250-350 words and you want to show people you are serious about your job, you can add something like: if you need something else you can always contact me ( just to show you care)

Make a cool, profissional video intro(make it yourself or simply look for someone in fiverr making awesome videos with good reviews. I think people that really speaks and gives the face will sound and look more profissional than a video with just a few pictures)
    Add Tags and optimize your gig tags

-Pay someone to review your gig you can pay like 5-7$ to someone buy your gig. You will receive 4$ back since that is what fiverr pays to their sellers. This can be: Friends, Someone from FreeLancer, Odesk, MicroWorkers etc. Make sure for them to add a good review and bookmark your gig. This will help you to increase your fiverr gig rankings and people are always looking for high rating gigs.

(Youtube)

Note we want to target our keyword into our youtube video.
    1. Pick your Fiverr Gig video and upload it to your youtube account
    2. Make sure to add your keyword in your video like for example: Fiverr Design: Very COOL Avatars GIG!
    3. Add a good description with your keywords on it! Recommend 400-500 words and Unique do not copy anyone else description. Make sure to add in your youtube description atleast 2-3 times your fiverr gig link ( Beginning, Middle and at the end of the description)
    4. Go to the first Youtube Video Page about your keyword and search copy all the Tags from the first ranking video.
    5. Make a Note inside your video like: Click on the Link Below to buy :)!
    6. This step below is optional it involves ranking. Choose a good Long Tail Keyword with atleast 300-1000 if you find a good one with more than 1000+ related to your gig then that is good.
    7. Rank in Youtube ( Buy Likes, Custom Comments, Views and make sure to follow the steps above) Make it look Natural and do not send it all at once! You can check out enhanceviews.com it is a youtube exchange website here you can earn free credits by simply helping others and others helps you.
    8. Rank in Google ( Go To Fiverr and buy some SEO linkbuilding services with good reviews)
    9. Extra Optional ( As you send views, make sure to send some social signals that will increase rankings and look more natural) I recommend you to check socialsbox.com

(Facebook)

Go to facebook and search for related facebook pages and groups about your gig and post your gig there! Use socialsbox to add some extra likes on your post about your gig on your groups and pages.

Well that´s some few tips! If you have any that you´d like to share feel free to post !

Best Regards!

funprobuy, Jan 5, 2015 IP
    jagoangambar likes this.
  2. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think making a video is the most important bit. A compelling video where you show your face (which is hard for some people, including me) is very important for getting more sales.

01123581321345589144, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  3. WillaimGates

WillaimGates Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you suggest standing out from the competition? Some gigs have literally hundreds of people competing in the same space.

WillaimGates, Jan 8, 2015 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Paying someone to review your Gig is not recommended and better to develop the skills to do great work instead of reviews which are paid.

jaguar34, Jan 9, 2015 IP