1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Tips] Make Most our of Instagram by these Apps

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gyahoo, Nov 30, 2013.

This is a contribution to the Social Network forum at DP from my side:

Instagram is one the popular social medias. It can be an effective tool of promotion as well. Here are some of the apps that can enhance your Instagram experience.

1. Instaolders:
    By instaorders you can change your Instagram profile into an online shop. Means More visibility, follow people and make them your customers.

2. SocialSafe:
    This allows you to download your all instagram photos and albums, hence you can have a backup! :)

3. Nitrogram:
    By this you can embed the Instagram Photos into your websites and blogs, etc. Its quite useful IMHO. At least for me..

4. PrintYourInsta:
    It allows you to print your Intragram pictures. You can print passport size as well. lol

5. Instablast:
    This allows you to get push notifications from your favorite Instagrammers.. Its very useful.
    More Interesting Apps are discussed on this blog, ( Link ), that is also the source of this posts.

All these apps are available on app store, also on play store. Or you can see their websites, use Google..

Hope you enjoyed my contribution :).
    Good Day!

gyahoo, Nov 30, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm curious. Have you used these tools for promoting your own sites? Did you notice an increase in traffic? If so, how was the quality of that traffic?

Thanks. :)

danasurvey, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  3. gyahoo

gyahoo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have used last three of them and they definitely helped me.. For example Nitrogram, I embed photos on the blog and it give users to interact more.. Don't know about the traffic, but for existing users its a good thing. However, these tools can definitely help to increase the traffic as well. Just try these out, they're quite good.

Just a correction, in the first post, i accidentally wrote "instaolder" (sorry just a typo), its instaOrders.

gyahoo, Dec 2, 2013 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. elzhnuno

elzhnuno Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice info,i will try

elzhnuno, Jan 4, 2014 IP
  5. stormfr

stormfr Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, some apps look interresting will need test them, just not sure how it's will help on more traffic

stormfr, Jan 4, 2014 IP