1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

tips to get approved in cpa networks

Discussion in 'General Business' started by supx, Sep 27, 2014.

Tip # 1
    First build yourself a blog.
    I suggest using WordPress as your platform.
    It’s an easy-to-use open source platform. It takes some time to learn how to use it, but you can find plenty of tutorials on Google that will teach you how to do just about anything.
    It took me a very long time to overcome my “Fear-Of-Building-A-Website”, but now that I have put up this very blog, I wonder what kept me so long…
    Building a blog is fun! You get to talk about yourself without having to feel guilty [​IMG]

Tip # 2
    Register to at least twice the number of networks that you want to actually work with.
    If for example you want to start your CPA Affiliate career by working with 5 different CPA Networks* you should register to 10 of them. I am sure that if you follow my few simple tips you will be accepted to at least 50% of the networks you have applied for.

Tip # 3
    Check www.offervault.com before registering.
    Before picking the CPA Networks* you want to register for go to www.offervault.com and check what type of offers those Networks have.
    Register with them only if they have offers that look appealing to you.

Tip # 4
    First apply to the smaller CPA Networks*.
    Don’t start by applying to the largest and most popular Networks. They get so many applications every day that I’m not sure if they actually read them all. And even if they do, they can afford to refuse most of us – by tomorrow they’ll have a pile of new affiliates trying to get in.
    I call the smaller CPA Networks* “Boutique Networks” – fewer affiliates know about them, so fewer affiliates are registering. Their Affiliate Managers** pay more attention to the applications they receive, and chances are good that you’ll get a more personal treatment.

Tip # 5
    Apply to the most popular Networks only after you have gained some experience.
    After working for a couple of months with the “Boutique Networks” you can try to apply to the more popular ones. Now it will be much easier to get accepted because you already have some experience with CPA offers.

Tip # 6
    Be very determined about getting accepted.
    Only a handful of Networks will process your first application.
    That’s OK. That’s the name of the game. Know it, accept it and act accordingly.
    A couple of days after filling out your first application, if you don’t hear from one of the CPA Network* Affiliate Managers**- get online, find their details and send them an email.
    You can either do a search on Google or you can try this list of “Affiliates AIM” that I found last week.
    Now don’t stop here either- if the Affiliate Manager** doesn’t answer your mail in a couple of days, get online again, find his phone number and call him!
    If you have “Fear-Of-Phone-Calls” like I have -
    take a shot of Vodka before calling – It helps I swear [​IMG]

Tip # 7
    For god’s sake don’t lie to the Affiliate Manager**!
    Not because “Don’t Lie” is one of the 10 commandments but because you don’t really have to.
    The reason why it is so difficult nowadays to get accepted to CPA Networks* is because people abuse these networks so badly that they have been forced to be discriminative. Just go a head and tell them the truth about yourself – even if you are a newbie, even if you live in Israel, or India or Indonesia or Iran –more times than not they will accept you.

I wanted to get accepted to 3 CPA Networks*
    I applied to 7 of them and got accepted to 5.
    I am a CPA newbie and I live in Israel.

Good Luck [​IMG] from lydia blog

supx, Sep 27, 2014 IP