1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic, but 75% is mobile

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MetalAZ, Dec 8, 2011.

I have a site that most of the traffic is mobile. I've tried hard to change that but it isn't working. I even posted a poll asking if members had a computer or not and many said they did but they prefer to use their phone. So Alexa is low, Google PageRank is low, but it gets 100k pages views every day -- again 75% mobile according to Google Analytics. I've had a VIP option for a while so some form of making money but looking to take that burden off members and onto advertisers who want to spend money. I signed up for Amazon as an affiliate but again that requires members to spend money so I'm not expecting much from that. Google rejected the site for AdSense because you have to login, but the site is wide open except the home page. I'm curious what others would do to monetize in this situation.

MetalAZ, Dec 8, 2011 IP