1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic is everything!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Johanesianipar, Jan 9, 2013.

I’ve shown a lot of things about how to create your website and how to sell your products and other people products on my posts but today I’m going to discuss something different and very important as well. If you create an excellent website with a beautiful design and great contents and simply everything is perfect but the result is zero! So you will ask yourself what is wrong? The answer for this question is you don’t have any visitors!

If you just create your website and think that search engines will do the rest for you and bring a high traffic to your website easily that is mean you won’t gain anything. There are millions of websites on the internet but what makes just a few of them work well is they have a great contents which solve problems for people or give them good information about some topics and they have a high traffic as well!

So how could you make a high traffic for your website? I will show you some tips and leave the rest to you!

Build great backlinks to your website:

I would explain this in a simple way. Backlinks simply mean where your website link can be founded on other websites. So if you post some topics in different forums and type your website URL at the end of the topics this is mean you are making backlinks to your website. Backlinks are very important because they make your website receive a high rank and appear on the first page of search engines result.

Choose good keywords:

Keywords are the way to have a great traffic to your website. If you write an article about how to learn computer programming you can then use some keywords like: computer programming, software, C++, vb.net, etc and that will help search engines to locate your article so when someone type a phrase “computer programming” your article could appear to him because you have the same keyword for your article.

If you use a WordPress blog in your website you can then choose an SEO plugin to help you build a good keywords to your blog. I would recommend All-In-One-SEO plugin and you can found it on wordpress.org. when you use an SEO plugin you will find a space to type your keywords. Before you choose any keyword it’s better to examine it first, so you can use Google keyword tool:

https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

You can enter your keyword and choose the country and the language and then press search. Google will show you the number of monthly searcher for this keyword and also the competition rate for it. So you have to choose some keywords with a high monthly searcher number and a low competition rate to get a perfect result.

Social networks:

If you share your new posts on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc accounts that is good but not enough. What you have to do is to use some social plugins to make it possible for your website visitors to share the posts with their friend as well. That will give you a good traffic and will help you building your backlinks.

Create a free product or service:

If you make a good e-book for example and share it on your website for free that will help you to get a good traffic especially if your book solve a serious problem for people. You can think of anything to give for free on your website because this is really helpful in making traffic.

Advertisements and paid traffic:

Advertisements is a foolproof method to get traffic. You can advertise your website on Google Adwords or Facebook or wehre ever you want but this way is really costly. You can also get some paid traffic and there are many websites which give you this service at a reasonable price.

Johanesianipar, Jan 9, 2013 IP
  2. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that's a bit rhetorical. The question is again on how you would promote the ebook that will bring you traffic.

XooX, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. ppc_guys

ppc_guys Peon

Best Answers:
    getting traffic is not everything, if you are selling some eBook and there is no conversion but still traffic, then the traffic is irrelevant.

ppc_guys, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  4. Riya Raj

Riya Raj Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic Isn’t Everything The metric within Google Statistics Bounce rates are a measurement that's essential to comprehending the behavior of traffic in your site. Researching bounce rate and just how to know and utilize Google Statistics is really a key key to knowing your site's audience. Fortunately, this important and effective tool is free of charge to anybody who would like to make use of it's energy.

Riya Raj, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I`d have to disagree, social media is not everything. I think everyone should geared to more on towards on "link building".

James Byun, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  6. USP45

USP45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course traffic is everything. Logic is, if there's no traffic, who's gonna buy your product?

USP45, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  7. farisblack

farisblack Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree that traffic is everything, you can increase your traffic by using link building services. I have utilized those service to my money site and it works

farisblack, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  8. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if you can sell some eBook and if is no conversion without traffic, then the traffic is irrelevant .

spider_web, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  9. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    Only targeted traffic is everything I would say!

linksolution, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  10. sakkapratama

sakkapratama Member

Best Answers:
    agree , you muast have traffic

sakkapratama, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  11. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I`d have to edit on what I said, and mis-read and I do agree that "traffic" is everything.

James Byun, Jan 16, 2013 IP