1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic: People wanting myspace hack. What's doing good?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by UnFunded, May 5, 2008.

hey everyone, I've got a page that is getting a lot of traffic from people who hope to hack a Myspace (consider my site entertainment, I suppose, as I'm not actually giving out anything of the sort). It was an experiment that is getting a lot of unique visitors, 300 - 1000 a day.

I was wondering if anyone out there catering to the general myspace crowds is having any luck with that traffic and if you can point me in the right direction for what kinds of offers these folks are clicking on and completing.

I am a member at CPA empire so their offers are a plus, categories are just fine as well, and I can go check out any campaign codes as well.

My AM is cool, but he hasn't helped me much. It seems more like I've told him more tips, but to be fair we haven't really spoken that much yet.

So, any help would be great because I've tested a few offers and had thousands of hits, only a very small percentage of clicks, and Zero completed submits etc.

Thanks in advance. I would link the page but I don't think it would be wise?

UnFunded, May 5, 2008 IP
  2. UnFunded

UnFunded Peon

Best Answers:
    yea, so, some ass posts spam in here, my topic gets ignored, and then I get an infraction for bumping it after I report HIM.

What The F*ck

UnFunded, May 7, 2008 IP