1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Traffic to hip hop social networking site pleaseee!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gbengalex, Mar 16, 2009.

I need traffic to my hip hop socila networking site at www.urbanpeeps.com. Pleas if you have ideas how to get traffic to such a site, for example from facebook, myspace, etc. please share it. Thank you.

Alex

gbengalex, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  2. ShivaS

ShivaS Peon

Best Answers:
    I think search is your friend...

ShivaS, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) Post new articles on Digg.com

2) Viral-market in social sites such as Myspace and Facebook

3) Spread word of mouth advertising to as many people and hip hop communities as you can

4) Update content on your website every day and submit the new content and updates to Digg.com and other sites (new only, no duplicates)

5) Have all your friends help you repeat the previous steps.

wrekoniz3, Mar 16, 2009 IP
  4. sajae102

sajae102 Peon

Best Answers:
    First, i would like to congrat you on your new site. Your site is really unique and can be a huge money maker. I would suggest finding the target audience you are going for, in my opinion , it would be young african americans who love hip hop? Go to the top black social sites such as mediatakeout.com, bossip, concreteloop.com etc and leave a comment along with your url link. You will be suprised as to how much traffic you will get with these sites which are all high traffic and high page ranked. Also, you should do the same for other social sites like Perezhilton.com, etc. Good luck :)

sajae102, Mar 16, 2009 IP