1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

transform from download site to...?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by jasonk1234, Feb 17, 2011.

might be wrong place for this but?

Started a blogspot site that has individual pages for different dj remixes of popular songs and dl link to mp3.

links go to my mega upload account. Im not tryna make money from mega upload just needed a place to host mp3 files.

My dilemma is that i get some decent traffic now but have begun to worry about copyright problems. blogger/blogspot has already told me some songs may be copyright protected so i remove them right away. the rest seem to be fine.
    Also I would like to put ads on the site but think it goes against adsense tos when dealing with copywritten mp3s sooo....

Does anyone have ideas how I could remove the links to mp3s enable ads and still have visitors want to come to my site without the links there?
    I often see sites that claim to have mp3 download but instead offer just info and a nice ad in place.

am i crazy or can this site still function.

thanks for all the feed back. if you want to see the site its http://freemusicremixdownloads.blogspot.com/

jasonk1234, Feb 17, 2011 IP
  2. jasonk1234

jasonk1234 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well as a follow up to my unanswered thread... I decided to just strip all the download links from my site. apologize to readers and monetize. Just gonna let the blog sit and see what happens. think this site/blog has reached a dead end.

jasonk1234, Feb 20, 2011 IP