1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Agent Lead Generation

Discussion in 'General Business' started by miku, Aug 15, 2006.

I am interested in getting into travel agent lead generation. What I mean by that is that people on my website will fill in a form with their information, this information will get emailed to a travel agent, and the travel agent will pay me for each person I refer to them. The lead would be fairly specific, the people filling out the form would be interested in packages to a specific location.

I have some questions about it:

1) Is this type of thing common in the travel industry?
    2) What information would the travel agent expect? Name? Email address? Phone number? All of the above?
    3) How much would a travel agent pay for each lead?
    4) Is there any software or services which would help mediate these deals. (I'm thinking of things like fraud protection, billing, etc for a fee per transaction)

Thanks in advance for any information you might have.

Miku

miku, Aug 15, 2006 IP
  2. peterpaul877

peterpaul877 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am giving some solution of your problem.
    1. No, This type of common travel industry is of available.
    2. Source place, destination place and Expenses is also needed With the Name ,Email address and Phone no.
    3.It is depend on Travel agent But normally he pay 5% for each Lead.
    4. for more information about travel agent and other policies related travel agent you can visit on nessi.it

peterpaul877, May 24, 2011 IP
  3. vmlive

vmlive Peon

Best Answers:
    Miku, I am not sure about the travel industry, but a friend of mine has created a similar system for the insurance niche. He found few companies that were willing to pay for customer leads with a fixed amount and has been very successful with it. You could even offer free leads at the beginning so that the travel agents see whether your leads bring them new clients. Of course, if your generated leads yield a good conversion rate for the agent, you could then start charging him money for each lead.

vmlive, May 25, 2011 IP