1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Travel Sites, good money...?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jakiller, Apr 7, 2011.

Hello there dear DP members, i have a question to ask you.

I was wondering if travel sites are good sites to make money with, i was thinking that many people plan their vacations on the net, so sites with informations of various touristica places would be good for traffic/adsense.

Since I live in Cancun/Mexico, which is a pretty touristic place, i was thinking of opening one about Cancun.

But im also thinking there is a lot of competition, because i searched on google, and i found various sites with similar info to the one im intending to add.

So what do you guys think :)...?, is a travel site profiteable...?

Jakiller, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. saicou

saicou Peon

Best Answers:
    I think anything & any idea can be good business as long as you are experienced on how to organize and marketing it. Just go ahead, try it, then you know your answer.

saicou, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  3. Justin_Dupre

Justin_Dupre Peon

Best Answers:
    You should think outside the box for a second and ask yourself.. if i'm going to a Cancun in Mexico.. why should i use your site? what advantage you have? and the whole marketing scheme. You won't profit anything if you can't beat bigger site like agoda and etc.

Justin_Dupre, Apr 7, 2011 IP