1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tried to pruchase pinnect

Discussion in 'General Business' started by makemoney1, Aug 10, 2012.

I have tried to purchase connect and it says it cannot be done. I emailed and called them and have not gotten a reponse. Granted it has not been that long. But if they cannot get there own site to work properly, I am wondering how they would be with a script they sell and promise 3 months service after?

Anyone have this script or using it?

I will also let everyone know when and if they even contact me back. The forum there seems dead as well.

Let me know if you have this and if they are any good.

Thanks.

makemoney1, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  2. mrbb008

mrbb008 Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get it to work? I'm shopping for clones too and would like to hear how your experience turned out.

Thanks

mrbb008, Aug 31, 2012 IP
  3. fredraz

fredraz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I have Pinterest from them and i can say it's pretty good. I waited for problems but even nothing serious, i was surprised. And also got replies very fast. I am newbie in this kind of business but getting successful so far.

Regards,
    Fred.

fredraz, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  4. fitnessmotto

fitnessmotto Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Their forum indeed seems inactive. You can check out the script at my fitnessmotto dot com site.

fitnessmotto, Feb 1, 2013 IP