1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

True or False Human connections are the root of any business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by litechocolate, Jul 13, 2013.

Yay or Nay. Hi my name is litechocolate and I'm new the this forum. I eager to learn as much as possible and gain some new friends in the online business community. Thanks guys and gals!

litechocolate, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  2. kelbo

kelbo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea, if you want your business to last. Very few transactions can be sustained over any length of time without at least an appearance of human warmth. Even if you look at someplace like Amazon, they build in conveniences so that you feel like someone is thinking of your needs. The proof comes when customers need to talk to you. If you can't give them a positive experience at that point, you can kiss that customer and all their friends good-bye.

kelbo, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely true and DP is no exception to that rule. I think that staff/admin. need to remember this. We have a mod here who always remains friendly and respectful whenever she has to do her job. I very much appreciate her methodology. However we also have a member on staff that seems to forget to show respect from time to time, and this really isn't helpful. He's technically brilliant, but socially inept to a point.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  4. SeekandDeploy

SeekandDeploy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely true. Just speaking from personal experience, any major opportunity that has been presented to me has been the result of some kind of relationship. Can you run a business without networking with others? Sure, it's just more difficult.

SeekandDeploy, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  5. wmatla

wmatla Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From a marketers perspective you are always dealing with people at the end of the day, even if the venture inclines B2b...

wmatla, Jul 14, 2013 IP