1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Tv-Series Sharing business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by agrisdul, Mar 24, 2011.

Hello, i have project, i whan't share Tv-series on my site. Now i'm posting the downloaded videos from torrents.
    But i have problem, i need Hosting where i can run my site, becouse all hosting not allow uploading illigal vidoes or movies.

Where i can get hosting ho allows posting Tv-series and shows?

Now i'm using Arvixe but they send my message to delete all videos form this hosting :(

and one more questions, is imposible to buy tv-series or for example "My name is Earl" from produser or from FOX.com ? and how much this can cost?

Thanks for Hellping.

agrisdul, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Almost every host in the world will not allow you to do something like that because they don't want to get sued either for hosting your illegal content.

If you want to go the legal way you would have to "rent" a tv-series from it's producer which can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. For example Hulu has signed contracts with every single TV Network that they host on the website but spent millions doing so.

tjsocr22, Mar 24, 2011 IP