1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

TVstreamScript 2.0.1 - Need Help

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by webdeck, Nov 11, 2012.

I need help - Can some one help me on this issue..

I puchased TVstreamScript 2.0.1 a week back. I raised few support tickets, still there is no response.

I made a clean install of the script and its plugins with the given installation guide at the site (tvstreamscript.com).

The script works fine with the movies section, the movies list page and its links streaming page works fine,

But the problem is with the TV Shows section, the episodes list page of a Tv Shows menu and its streaming pages doesn't works,

Can any of you guys guide me through this issue. As I am new to this script and purchased it just a week back, I dont know what goes wrong and how to correct it, please someone help me out this.

Check the site http://www.dlawn.in

webdeck, Nov 11, 2012 IP
  2. webdeck

webdeck Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone, its fixed

webdeck, Nov 12, 2012 IP
  3. djchinezu

djchinezu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a vps and installed last version of script! Admin panel is working fine but when acces site is show a error:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2.0E+1' at line 1

What is it ?

djchinezu, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  4. sup-yall

sup-yall Active Member

Best Answers:
    What was the problem webdeck? I have the same problem with my vps servers, it's the cron jobs that are not working correct, I keep getting php errors. Can you are anyone help me with this problem please.

Thanks Supyall!

sup-yall, Feb 17, 2013 IP