1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twee later

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by allwayslearning, Sep 6, 2009.

HI

I s tarted using Tweet later to prompt my site a few. I was getting sales and new affiliates during this time as well as other products,

Suddenly it all stopped so I thought putting new headlines on my tweets would help so I loged into my tweet later account and discovered all my tweets were gone I have been paying for the Tweet Pro monthly so I would upset that I was I was paying for service that could not help me without my ads being there to. Because Tweet later has worked for me befpre I created new tweets using simlar text and new contact therefore the tweets I schudal new tweets and some old tweets and nothing has improved.

I realized it might take time to get the ball rolling on this. I waited for traffic from tweet later to start. When using Tweet Later before traffic started happing in a weeks and nothing is happen, My sales are still back low again and so on Does anyone know why and sales are still down despite my renewed my effort to get sales and traffic from tweet later. Please Remember I am using tweet later the way I did when I was getting sales and affiliate sing ups.

allwayslearning, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  2. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There may be contribute by many factor such as the economic situation is not so good.
    You should use other new method to drive sales.
    Don't only depend on the tweet only.

mentos, Sep 6, 2009 IP
  3. monty1989

monty1989 Peon

Best Answers:
    Reccesion could count on your sales going down (N)

monty1989, Sep 10, 2009 IP
  4. airabon

airabon Peon

Best Answers:
    True, there may be other factors that could have affected your sales. What other activities for promotion are you doing than using Tweeter, if I may ask?

airabon, Sep 10, 2009 IP