1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter and Facebook: Use specific blog page or personal account? Also, use fb contact form?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by angelosbg, Mar 8, 2013.

I am starting a personal blog that will be discussing some issues on the application of science in every day life and my experiences. Something like a personal development blog.

- Which do you think is the most appropriate way to work? Advertise my site through my existing accounts of my name in both twitter and facebook or to create a separate account on twitter and a page on fb for my blog?

- Use comment form that connects with facebook or a normal one?

angelosbg, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Personally, I feel as though it is the most appropriate to have a blog specific Facebook account. Having it linked to your personal Facebook is like mixing business with pleasure.

funmom91, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  3. angelosbg

angelosbg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. It seems that my situation is somewhere in between business and pleasure anyway. I mean my blog has the mentality of a hobby and it is not made for business purposes, at least for now. Still I find a point in your idea not to mix them.

angelosbg, Mar 8, 2013 IP