1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Twitter has acquired TweetDeck,What do you think?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by moffey, May 24, 2011.

Twitter has acquired TweetDeck, we’ve heard from a source with knowledge of the deal, and the transaction will be announced in the next few days. The $40 million – $50 million purchase price includes both cash and Twitter stock, says our source.(mashable.com)
    What do you think? Do you think twitter will hurt tweetdeck in any way?

moffey, May 24, 2011 IP
  2. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)
    You can find details of this deal on Google from 19 Apr 2011 - no need for any "sources"

I don't think Twitter will buy TweetDeck to hurt it. It is just strategic move to get more users on twitter, as well as to collect more personal info on users.
    And one day, exactly as facebook did, Twitter will momentize their traffic into $$$$$ -> twitter ads

Montreal Classifieds, May 27, 2011 IP
  3. Bart Simpson

Bart Simpson Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I don't have any comment about this. I am going to check this out right now.

Bart Simpson, May 27, 2011 IP
  4. Nirmal Ambrose

Nirmal Ambrose Peon

Best Answers:
    its very interesting to see how tweet going to play its role. Awaiting......

Nirmal Ambrose, May 27, 2011 IP
  5. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just hearing about this now but i think its a pretty good move from twitter. I use tweetdeck and its more convenient tweeting than from web.

chinasa, May 27, 2011 IP