1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two Domains- Need Ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by designventures, Oct 13, 2014.

Hi
    I have two domains, Dealbargainer.com and Quoteadeal.com. I like those domains and its just sitting with me. I wish to monetize it or do something to make sure atleast it pays its renewal and hosting cost...

Any idea, tips etc. I know wordpress so I can make a quick website. But at this stage, I do not have much time to make a detail website, put products or spend time on seo etc...

Any tips, suggestions which are less time consuming... I want it up and running atleast....

Any affiliate programs which I can use ( Plug it in code types)....

designventures, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  2. SirWriteAlot

SirWriteAlot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Monitize the sites and sit on them for a few months. Make little money

Sell the sites after montizing them.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014
    SirWriteAlot, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  3. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, that's some great advice you got there. I would think someone w/ the username "SirWriteAlot", would write a little more.

So...you can't monetize a domain w/o a website, at least worthwhile. And those domains don't have any investor value. So, your stuck doing the hard work to turn a $, and develop out the site. Sorry, but unless you have $$ to cough up to outsource it all, you'll have to make the time. DealBargainer, the obvious coupon site... there's free/premium plugins and themes for that. QuoteADeal.com, I like the domain...probably not too far off from the aforementioned idea. You could always just park the domains, which seems to be the way you would prefer to go, but your not likely to make much from that.

sweetpea69, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  4. WriterPH

WriterPH Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quoteadeal.com - you can turn this into a groupon/ group buying aggregator site. There are free codes out there.

WriterPH, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  5. designventures

designventures Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you direct me how do i get hold of free codes? is there a script which keeps updating the codes as new offers come around?

designventures, Oct 15, 2014 IP