1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Two Premium Wordpress Theme Giveaway.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by wasee.haque, Apr 14, 2013.

?

Do you like the theme?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I wanted to promote my Blog Tips Of Tech, so I had two premium Wordpress Theme created. These themes were created by Professionals. I have the legal permissions to distribute the themes.

#Note: The Themes are uploaded in Google drive. As they are in .zip format they will be shown in File Explorer. To download the themes, Click File >>> Save or press Ctrl+S.

[​IMG]

Theme#1 - Champion: The theme specially made for champion among us. Download the Theme free from https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-jGgO_R5RYEY2V6ZzRROHNYNW8/edit?usp=sharing.

[​IMG]

Theme#2 - Study: Let the world know you are serious about your education. This unique use of orange will blow your mind. Download the Theme Free from https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-jGgO_R5RYEUDVuTkdSbDF5b3c/edit?usp=sharing.

After you have downloaded the theme, please let me know on which website you will be using them. I just want to keep track, nothing else.

These themes were really costly, I would be happy if it served it's money's worth. That is to make YOU Happy.

wasee.haque, Apr 14, 2013 IP
    kingofking and Karen May Jones like this.
  2. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I downloaded study, the orange one. It's really pretty, but I don't have it live yet. I will let you know if it sets up okay. Thanks for the theme. I like getting themes here on DP, it beats the admin panel search at times :D

Karen May Jones, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. sabbir hasan

sabbir hasan Member

Best Answers:
    I downloaded both of the themes and those are really cool. Thanks for sharing!

sabbir hasan, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  4. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Is this free theme or premium ones?
    I have downloaded it and it looks soo simple.
    Thank you for sharing

esther.paul, Dec 26, 2013 IP