1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK - Mail order buisness plus stock - T/O £20k

Discussion in 'General Business' started by laserfink, Jul 29, 2010.

Looking for advice on how to best maximise sale price , anybody know a good place to go to sell a buisness as a going concern in Uk rather than just the URLS etc

My friend has a site in Uk selling product , mail order , its turnover is roughly £20k with gross profit of £16k

URL valuation as best he can tell is around £700 although its been No 1 on google for many years ( niche market )

Does anyone have any experience selling mail order buisness as going concern in UK , hes looking for £20k including stock of £5k trade

Best price I guess will be found by finding a company thats wants to purchase as a bolt on to their existing mail order Business

Any ideas where I should send him

laserfink, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  2. cybatech

cybatech Peon

Best Answers:
    G'Day Mate, I think Flippa.com would be the best place for this.

cybatech, Jul 29, 2010 IP
  3. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can post here as there're some who buy established websites, but for the best results use flippa.com.
    Don't forget to set the reserve price as you don't want to be forced to sell it for a few quid.

praetserge, Jul 29, 2010 IP