1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Up to date inventory info from retail store on the website?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by fabregas911, Sep 22, 2011.

Ok i m not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so i m sorry if it isn't.

Ok i have no programming knowledge at all, and I m going to hire someone to do the below task. But, I wanted to have at least a decent understanding of what it takes to set something like this up, the time it would take, and the cost. So here goes:

How do I set up my site say like walmart.com , where basically customers have the option of checking whether a product is being sold and in-stock in the local Walmart store and the latest price of the product?

Would i have to get a software developed that would fetch the above data from my Point of sale system in my store and would update the website, or are they any such softwares available?

I m really not at all knowledgeable in this field, so if you can guys can help me out in any way, i would be really grateful!! Thanks!!

fabregas911, Sep 22, 2011 IP